WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY …
We hope this finds you and your loved ones safe and well – and that continues to be the case as the COVID-19 outbreak evolves.
In line with the Government and The World Health Organization recommendations, we’re taking even more steps than usual to ensure the health and wellbeing of our team, whilst continuing to support you and our local community.
We would like to reassure you that, as of this moment, we are open as normal and do not anticipate disruption to our usual levels of service – our team remains fully prepared and committed to supporting you.
There are a few things we thought would be useful to reiterate and share:
- We are open as usual
- The crematorium is also open as usual
- Our 121 counselling sessions currently held at The Hub in Birchgrove will be available over the phone as of next week – to book call 02922093388
- Our team will be available to help however we can in the community – from checking in on individuals, picking up any groceries or just to have a chat over the phone – just let us know what help you need
- We will be able to advise you on the phone during self-isolation
- We can also complete any paperwork over the phone should you need to make any immediate plans
- Some venues have announced changes to funeral services – we shall keep you updated on developments but our specialist team are always here to guide you through the changing guidelines and to ensure that your loved ones receive the memorial that they deserve
Once again, we are here to help however you need us to, so if you have any questions or need immediate support please don’t hesitate to let us know.