It’s time to say goodbye…
Together, we can arrange your loved one’s funeral in a way that’s truly personal to them. Religious, humanist or eco-friendly? Simple ceremony or a big send-off? According to their plan, or not really sure about their wishes? Our experienced team will guide you through the decisions you’ll need to make, helping you honour all the important details of your loved one’s life.
No detail is too small.
What to think about when you are ready…
- Where would you like your loved one to rest?
- Do they have any religious or self-care needs that need to be attended to?
- Did your loved one pre-arrange their funeral or write down any of their wishes?
- Would your loved one prefer to be buried or cremated?
- Did they have a funeral plan/fund, or do you have a budget in mind?
- What type of funeral would your loved one have wanted?
- A celebration of their life at a crematorium, natural burial site, or a venue that is close to their heart?
- A traditional religious ceremony at a place of worship?
- Perhaps a simple, non-religious ceremony or a direct burial or cremation?
- Would you like family and friends to gather after the ceremony at a wake or funeral reception?
- Or would you like to arrange a memorial concert or service for your loved one at a later date and need some help in the meantime
Our Funeral Packages
Direct without Service
Base price £1,195
- Bringing your loved one into our care from a local hospital within a 30-mile radius
- Management of all professional arrangements
- Provision of an eco coffin
- Dignified transportation of a loved one to a local crematorium
- All crematorium and doctor fees
- An unattended cremation
- Ashes returned in a biodegradable casket
- Attendance of the cremation or a service
- A choice of dates or times
- Visiting your loved one at our funeral home
- Dressing your loved one
- Non-hospital collections (an additional £275 will be chargeable to bring your loved one into our care within a 30-mile radius)
- Use of hearse and limousines
Base price £3,001
- Meeting with you at our Funeral Home during office hours
- All additional arrangements e.g. obituaries
- Basic cremation costs
- Hearse direct to local crematorium or cemetery
- Transport for clergy
- Wood effect coffin
- Our Funeral Director and a team of three bearers to conduct the funeral at a local Church or Crematorium.
- 1 viewing only during office hours
- Choice of dates and times
- Visual tributes
Standard Funeral Service
Base price £5,046
- Making all funeral arrangements to your individual requirements with our Funeral Director at your home or our office.
- Preparing and managing all necessary administration and legal documentation. These include administering charitable donations, receiving floral tributes, placement of obituary notices, printing of funeral stationery, arranging catering and memorial stones.
- On your behalf, we will pay all external third party payments (disbursements) to allow for the chosen funeral to proceed.
- Receiving your loved one into our care from a local hospital (within 15 miles) during office hours.
- We will cleanse and prepare the deceased according to your wishes, and dress them in their own clothes provided by you.
- You may make up to three appointments to pay your last respects.
- Our Funeral Director and team of four bearers to conduct the funeral at a local Church or Crematorium.
- Provision of Celebrant transport.
- Following the funeral day – arrangement and attendance for the burial of ashes.
- Use of our hearse
- One Limousine
- A standard range high gloss veneered wood coffin
- Cremation fees
- Doctors’ fees
- A religious minister to officiate the service
- Your loved ones ashes returned to the family
Paying for the Funeral Arrangements
All is not lost. Coles has developed partnerships with a number of trusted and reputable finance providers that can help you to pay for the perfect send-off for your loved one. Depending on your individual circumstances, the following options could be helpful to you…
If there’s no estate and no provision made – paying for the funeral falls to the deceased family. However, to ease this financial burden, Funeral Safe is a specialist funeral loan provider, offering highstreet bank interest rates, no repayment penalties – and giving you complete control of the amount you borrow.
Curtis Legal & Medical
If your loved one has left an estate and you contract Curtis Legal to manage the probate process for you – Curtis Legal will pay all funeral costs in full, pending probate. Their fixed professional fee, along with the funeral costs will then be deducted from the balance of the estate when it has been settled.
Supporting loved ones in their grief
6 December 2023