From our family to yours – Merry Christmas
Written by Director, Gareth Coles:
I’m in the process of writing a blog about 2018, and what it has meant for my family and all the team at Coles. It has been quite a year. But first, I wanted to say, from my family to yours – Thank you.
- Thank you for entrusting the care of your loved one to us when the time comes. We will never let you down.
- Thank you for trusting us to arrange your own funeral and carry out your final wishes. We promise to always live up to and exceed your expectations.
- Thank you for the outpourings of support you show our local family business, and spreading the word about how we could help your family, friends and colleagues.
- Thank you for being so positive in your feedback and writing such glowing reviews of the service you receive – support like this is so important for the team. And it has made us the top rated Funeral Director in Cardiff.
- Thank you for generously raising funds for our charity partner – 2 Wish Upon A Star. Helping them means they can expand their incredible work with suddenly bereaved families.
- Thank you for being open to taking part in the many events we have held this year to remember your loved ones… we’ll be holding many more throughout 2019 as we continue to encourage the people of Cardiff to talk openly about death, grief, and remembrance.
- And finally, thank you for all your well wishes and the incredibly warm welcome we have received since opening our funeral home in the heart of Heath.
All of this really means the world to us.
And from my family to yours – we’d like to say a very “Merry Christmas” to you too.