Reporting to: Assistant Manager/Funeral Directors
Responsible for: None
Salary: Starting rate of £11.25 Per Hour
Hours: Full Time, Part Time & Casual Hours Available
If you’d like to apply for this role please complete the application form below.
Key Role Outputs:
- To be an ambassador for the Coles Brand ensuring an impeccable service for our customers
- To sustain a good working relationship with key partners
- To promote and drive the business forward
- To deliver funerals the ‘Coles Way’
- To coordinate back of house operations to full fill the service requirements
Essential Job functions:
- To follow policies, systems and processes in accordance with the operations manual.
- To assist in the delivery of the back of house key functions, to include, collection, preparation and conveyance of the deceased, Identification and recording processes, stock rotation and the cleanliness of back of house.
- To assist in the delivery of regimental ‘funeral day’ key functions, to include, immaculate presentation of the fleet, to drive allocated vehicles as part of the cortege, to act as pall bearer and provide guidance to the family and congregation on the day.
- Participation in the on call rota and telephone cover rota as required
- Any other duties that supervising manager deems necessary in order to meet the needs of the business.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Full UK driving license
- Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Positive, respectful attitude
- The ability to receive instruction and work as part of a team
- Empathetic and compassionate manner
- Full discretion required due to the confidential and sensitive nature of the business
Are you ready to apply?
As an independent, family-run business, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond for everyone who walks through our doors. So anyone who joins our team has an essential role to play when working with our families, key partners, and the wider community.
If you think you’re the right fit for Coles Funeral Directors and would like to join our award-winning team, simply fill out the form opposite and a member of our team will be in touch.