Funeral Packages & Pricing
We will tailor your loved one’s funeral to your specific requirements and budget, but here are 3 of Coles’ typical funeral packages:
Our Professional Service Use of our hearse One Limousine A standard range high gloss veneered wood coffin Cremation fees Doctors’ fees A religious minister to officiate the service Your loved ones ashes returned to the family
Includes Excludes Meeting with our Funeral Director at our Funeral Home during office hours Choice of dates/times All additional arrangements e.g. obituaries, printing, Visual tributes Basic cremation costs (cremation fee, doctor's fees and minister fee) Limousines Hearse direct to local crematorium or cemetery for funeral service Gown Transport for clergy Wood effect coffin Funeral Director and four staff to attend funeral 1 viewing only during office hours
Includes Excludes The signing of statutory forms in funeral home for funeral to proceed Choice of dates/times Transportation to crematorium for the deceased (no hearse) Meeting with funeral Director Basic cremation costs (cremation fee, doctor's fees, minister fee) Any arrangements apart from statutory forms Unfinished MDF coffin Any vehicles A service Viewings Gown
For information about our lower cost packages delivered with our usual standards of professionalism and respect, please click here.
For more bespoke options, our prices comprise 3 parts:
- Making all funeral arrangements to your individual requirements for burial or cremation with our Funeral Director at your home or our office.
- Preparing and managing all necessary administration and legal documentation. These include administering charitable donations, receiving floral tributes, placement of obituary notices, printing of funeral stationery, arranging catering and memorial stones.
- On your behalf, we will pay all external third party payments (disbursements) to allow for the chosen funeral to proceed
- Receiving your loved one into our care from a local hospital during office hours
- We will wash and prepare the deceased according to your wishes, and dress them in their own clothes provided by you.
- You may pay your last respects at our funeral home at a time to suit you, including after office hours (excludes Basic, Simple and Direct Transfer Services).
- Our Funeral Director and team of four bearers to conduct the funeral at a local church or crematorium
- Provision of Minister/Celebrant transport
- Following the funeral day – arrangement and attendance for the burial of ashes
Below are prices of some of our most commonly used coffins in order to give you an idea of price range.*
The Coles Traditional Range
Our Traditional Oak Coffin £1,095.00 Our Standard Oak coffin £895.00 Our Basic Coffin (wood effect) £495.00
*We have many other ranges, styles and finishes available so please just ask us for details.
Outlined are some examples of the type of additional extras that we can supply but we can provide a full catalogue should you require.
Supplementary Charges £ Hearse £395.00 Each Limousine £195.00 Horse drawn hearse £1450.00 Embalming £175.00 Gowns £75.00
As a family run funeral business we are committed to keeping costs down.
However, funeral costs are driven by third party disbursements (burial/cremation/church fees etc). We pay all disbursements on your behalf so you do not need to worry about arranging this.