Will Writing & Probate
We understand that dealing with the death of a loved one can be a stressful and emotional experience. This is why we want to support our clients at their time of need by offering them access to professional services that can reduce the burden on them at this difficult time as well as later life planning services for those that recognise the importance of having all of your affairs in order.
Making a will gives you complete control over the distribution of your assets when you die. If you don’t have a will, the government decides who gets your belongings. Our expert will writers secure you a will that is tailored to match your exact requirements, ensuring your wishes are met and your family are looked after properly.
Probate / Estate Management
One task that you may need to consider is administering the estate of the person who has passed away. This can be a complex and time consuming legal process that involves dealing with all of the assets and liabilities associated with the estate. This could include property, stocks, shares, bank accounts and other personal belongings that need to be distributed in line with the Will.
We can offer a number of services that you can take advantage of:
- Free, impartial and practical advice on what to do when someone dies
- A comprehensive estate administration service that will remove the stress from a complicated process
- A fixed fee service so you know exactly what you are paying from the start
- Regular updates on how the estate is being managed and the ability to track the process through an online system
- A dedicated personal estate adviser who you can contact directly by phone or email.
If you would like further details on any of these services, then just ask one of our team today. We are happy to answer your questions and you are not committed to anything!