As a family run funeral business we are committed to keeping costs down for the families that we have served for many generations. However, funeral costs are driven by third party disbursements such as burial/cremation fees and church fees etc.
We will pay all disbursements on your behalf so you do not need to worry about arranging this.
Our costs comprise of three parts:
Our simple three stage process:
- Our Professional Service covers all crucial aspects from making all funeral arrangements, liaising with suppliers, viewings, and transport for the minister.
- Choose from our wide range of high quality coffins with varying styles and finishes.
- We provide several additional, optional services including limousines, embalming and clothing.
- Making all funeral arrangements to your individual requirements for burial or cremation with our Funeral Director at your home or our office.
- Preparing and managing all necessary administration and legal documentation. These include administering charitable donations, receiving floral tributes, placement of obituary notices, printing of funeral stationary, arranging catering and memorial stones.
- On your behalf, we will pay all external third party payments (disbursements) to allow for the chosen funeral to proceed
- Receiving your loved one into our care from a local hospital during office hours
- We will wash and prepare the deceased according to your wishes, and dress them in their own clothes provided by you.
- You may pay your last respects at our funeral home at a time that suits you, including after office hours
- Our Funeral Director and team of four bearers to conduct the funeral at a local church or crematorium
- Provision of Minister/Celebrant transport
- Following the funeral day – arrangement and attendance for the burial of ashes
Below are prices of some of our most commonly used coffins in order to give you an idea of price range.*
The Traditional Veneered Wood Range
Our Traditional Oak Coffin £1,045.00 Our Standard Oak coffin £845.00 Our Basic Coffin £575.00
*We have many other ranges, styles and finishes available so please just ask us for details.
Outlined are some examples of the type of additional extras that we can supply but we can provide a full catalogue should you require.
Supplementary Charges £ Hearse £275.00 Each Limousine £160.00 Horse drawn hearse £1350.00 Embalming £175.00 Gowns £75.00
For ease and simplicity we have provided three examples below of typical funeral packages.
The Standard Funeral Service£3,805.00
|Our Professional Service|
|Use of our hearse|
|A standard range high gloss veneered wood coffin|
|A religious minister to officiate the service|
|Your loved ones ashes returned to the family|
The Simple Funeral Service £2,795.00
|Meeting with our Funeral Director at our Funeral Home during office hours||Choice of dates/times|
|All additional arrangements i.e. obituaries, printing, visual tributes etc||Limousines|
|Hearse direct to local crematorium or cemetery for funeral service||Gown|
|Basic cremation costs|
|Transport for clergy|
|Wood effect coffin|
|Funeral Director and four staff to attend funeral|
|1 viewing only during office hours|
The Direct Transfer£1,695.00
|The signing of statutory forms in funeral home for funeral to proceed||Choice of dates/times|
|Transportation to crematorium for the deceased (no hearse)||Meeting with funeral Director|
|Basic cremation costs||A service|
|Wood effect coffin||Any arrangements apart from statutory forms|
For further details on our prices, then please give us a call, one of our team will be happy to go through everything with you.